Victoria Beckham, Naomi Campbell and Donatella Versace are among the members of the new Advisory Council for the Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design.
Chaired by Edward Enninful, Editor-in-Chief of British Vogue and European Editorial Director of Vogue, Condé Nast said the council will help guide curriculum developments to ensure the college is attuned to industry needs on a global scale.
In aid of the next generation of talent, the Advisory Council will also support a new scholarships fund to bring education opportunities to a wider audience.
Enninful said: "I am honoured to chair the Advisory Council for the Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design. The College is committed to creating a global education experience for the next generation and I am excited to go on this journey with them to nurture and discover future talent, along with the esteemed members of the Advisory Council.”
The members of the Advisory Council are:
- Caroline Rush, Chief Executive of the British Fashion Council
- Donatella Versace , Chief Creative Officer, Versace
- Fabien Baron, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Baron & Baron
- Grace Coddington , Creative Director
- Naomi Campbell , International Supermodel, Activist and Philanthropist
- Roberta Annan , Businesswoman, UNEP Goodwill Ambassador, Founder African Fashion Foundation
- Sarah Mower , Chief Critic at vogue.com and BFC Ambassador for Emerging Talent
- Suzy Menkes , Leading Fashion Authority
- Victoria Beckham , Fashion Designer and Creative Director
The Condé Nast College of Fashion & Design provides students with a unique academic experience inside a global media company, with access to some of the sector's leading practitioners.
It offers over 30 programmes both on campus and online including seven masters level programmes, a fast-track BA, a selection of online programmes, as well as short one-week courses and other accredited courses.